This website is dedicated to Joe, Rachel & baby Elijah! Everyone is so thrill to share this adventure with you guys, and we are all so proud of you both! Love you so much!!!
This website is dedicated to Joe, Rachel & baby Elijah! Everyone is so thrill to share this adventure with you guys, and we are all so proud of you both! Love you so much!!!
4 comments:
Rachel, This is so cool. I love all the pics. Who posts all these? It is so cool to see all the pictures. You look so happy and I am so happy for you and Joe. You deserve the best.
Cant wait to see the baby!
Love ya, Aunt Lori
Rachel- I love you so much! and I can't wait for this baby to come! My mom and I are sitting in Germany figurativly rubbing each other's bellys pretending that it's yours! haha. I love you and miss you so very much!
-Jamie
Oh my girl you are beautiful! Joe looks good, you look good, Beth is adorable! As is Dylan, of course. Eryn -- THANK YOU for posting these, makes me feel almost like I'm there. LOVE LOVE LOVE -- Peg
OK, let's see if I can leave another comment. You are so beautiful... to me!!!
Post a Comment